Kan Jam Pro
Setup Area: Flat Surface
Actual Size: 50 ft radius
Kan Jam is tremendously fun and a popular competitive team game similar to cornhole, washer toss and horseshoes.Viking Party Rentals has you covered whether you are planning backyard barbecue, birthday party, school fundraiser, or corporate event! This game will certainly create a fun and memorable experience for you guests.
Kan Jam Rules
Objective: Be the first team to reach an extact score of 21 points.
How to play:
- Set-up your Kans opposite from one another about 50 feet apart
- Choose teams- 2 people in each team. Each team member stands behind the kans on opposite sides of the field.
- Team must complete the same number of turns begore the game is over, except when an "instant win" occurs.
- Alternate throwing and deflecting between partners.
- Win the game by "instant win" or be the first team to score 21 points
- Breaking a tie is decided in an overtime round, where each team plays one more time until the team with the most points win. Ovetime rounds contine until the tie is broken.
**Scoring Points can be found in the Official Kan Jam Website**